Our production department have completed work on the modernization of the Japanese multi-axis boring machine MITSUI SEIKI model JIDIC-7A, manufactured in 1969. The machine was purchased for production site own needs. The mechanics needed to be repaired and electronics needed a serious upgrade.
During modernization the following works were performed:
- Replacement of electric motors and gearheads of movement drives on all axes
- Electrical cabinet replacement
- Variable speeddrivers of axes motors and spindle replacement
- New machine control software Installing
- Electrical cables and cable chains replacement
- Replacement of limit switches and other auxiliary equipment
- Replacing the control panel with operator panel
- Overhaul of the machine with the replacement of all worn and missing parts
- Installation of sensors for reading coordinates of the table
- Replacement of all bearings
- Installation of new ball screws
- Installation of cable layers
The result of the work performed was the improvement of the technical and operational characteristics of the machine:
- dynamics and accuracy of reaching a given coordinate corresponds to 1 µm,
- table length increased from 1570 mm to 2200 mm,
- significantly improved equipment reliability.
Look, our JIDIC works like new at the production site in Baranovichi.
We can also upgrade your machines.
Call us +375 17-388 50 60 and write to firstname.lastname@example.org